A Complete Solution for EVERYONE!
- Individuals : Sell the products you don't use anymore. Make someone else happy and get some pocket money. You can also find good deals and make some wicked savings.
- Professionals : Sell your products without paying to do so. Share informations about your company, your shop or yourself thank to your Seller Profile. Display your listings and make them available to other users thanks to your Storefront.
- Artist/Band & Dj : Promote your Band or yourself! Announce the release of a single, an album or an up coming concert. Sell your albums directly on LA MÚ.ÙZ without any intermediate.
- Bar/Concert Hall : A Band is coming to play in your establishment? Let everybody know!
Click here to learn more about LA MÚ.ÙZ.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with email
The website www.lamuuz.com, also called "lamuuz.com" or ""LA MÚ.ÙZ" is an online services as well as a peer-to-peer marketplace provided by LA MÚ.ÙZ on which users can post and consult listings that are related to the music ("Product") . ("LA MÚ.ÙZ," "we," or "us"). This Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of and participation in LA MÚ.ÙZ services. By accessing or using the Service, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future amendments, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Please read this agreement carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. You understand and agree that LA MÚ.ÙZ is not a party to any agreements entered into between Sellers and Buyers, Owners and Renters, nor is LA MÚ.ÙZ an agent or insurer. LA MÚ.ÙZ has no control over the conduct of buyers, sellers or other users of the service and disclaims all liability in this regard. This agreement contains a mandatory arbitration of disputes provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limits the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
The website is edited by LA MUUZ, registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of Beauvais (France) under number 818 783 938. Headquarters: 44, Grande Rue - 60000 St Martin le Noeud France.
CNIL registration number: 1938571 v 0
The publication director of Lamuuz.com is Mr. Chevallier Kevin .
For questions about the company, please contact us by email.
lamuuz.com is hosted by GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC - 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
Use of LA MÚ.ÙZ Services
LA MÚ.ÙZ allows users to Buy, Sell, Rent Out, Offer Services, Swap & Request any products related to Music. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible for any dispute that may occur in between users.
- Buying : Users buying products on LA MÚ.ÙZ must send funds to the Sellers when buying a product from them. Buyers must use the integrated PayPal payment system to make their purchase on LA MÚ.ÙZ.
- Selling : The product sold must be the one disclosed on the Listing. Sellers must give all the informations related to the product in the Listing. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the product disclosed in the Listing isn't the same as the one received by the Buyers. Sellers must ship the sold product to the Buyers. If the product is shipped, the shipping fees must be disclosed in the Listing. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the shipping is delayed or if the product is lost or broken upon arrival to the Buyer.
- Renting Out : The product rented must be the one disclosed on the Listing. Owners must give all the informations related to the product in the Listing. When renting on LA MÚ.ÙZ, Renters are expected to treat the product as they would for their own. It is the responsibility of the Renter to use the rented product correctly and give it back to the Owner without any damages. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the product disclosed in the Listing isn't the same as the one received by the Renter. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the product rented is broken, lost, or not given back to the Owner.
- Offering a Service : The Service must be the one disclosed on the Listing. Users offering the service must give all the informations regarding the service in the Listing. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the service disclosed does not correspond to the service offered. Users offering a service must precise the price unit (per hour, per day, per week, per month) when posting a Listing. Users offering the service must respect the price unit displayed in the Listing. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if a user who has posted a Service changes the price unit when offering the service to an other user.
- Swapping : Users swapping products are not allowed to set a price in the Listing. The product swapped must be the one disclosed on the Listing. Users must give all the informations related to the product in the Listing. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the product disclosed in the Listing isn't the same as the one received by the other user. Users that want to swap products must use LA MÚ.ÙZ to do so. Users are not allowed to offer products listed on an other website than LA MÚ.ÙZ. LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible if the products that the two users agreed to swap are not the ones received.
- Requesting : Users can not set up a price when requesting a product. Users that want to offer a product have to use LA MÚ.ÙZ to list their products.
Professionals are allowed to use LA MÚ.ÙZ services and are subject to the termes and conditions as well as other users (non professional/individuals). LA MÚ.ÙZ is not responsible for any of the professional obligations (VAT,collecting taxes, stocks, shipping, warranty, termes and conditions of Professionals individuals).
By Selling Product, Renting out Product or Offering Services as a Professional on LA MÚ.ÙZ you accept to take all responsibilities in case of dispute in between you (as a professional seller) and the buyer.
Sharing on Social Networks & Forum
- Automatic sharing : When posting a Listing on LA MÚ.ÙZ, this one is automatically shared on our Social Networks pages (Facebook & Twitter) as well as on our Forum. This allow us to increase our visibility on the internet and it also allow your to reach more potential customers.
- Facebook advertising campaign : We also manually run advertising campaign on Facebook. We collect the URL of your Seller Profil and we create an ad from it. People clicking on the ad will be directed to your Storefront where they will be able to see your Listings as well as your description. You can reach up to 1000 people a day thanks to Facebook advertising.
NOTE : We use your Seller Profile page in order to create the ad on Facebook. All the informations available to others will be the one YOU provided. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE INFORMATIONS YOU DID NOT PROVIDED ON YOUR SELLER PROFILE & STOREFRONT.
This Service is intended solely for people eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration, use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited. LA MÚ.ÙZ reserves the right to limit or restrict access by any person, in our sole discretion.
End User License
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable, license to use the Service for your personal and commercial use only. LA MÚ.ÙZ may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LA MÚ.ÙZ and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service or Products; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
If you choose to use the service and/or buy/sell Products, you do so at your own risk. The service and any products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, grade, quality. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from LA MÚ.ÙZ or through the service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Without limiting the foregoing, LA MÚ.ÙZ, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service or any purchase and/or sale will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of the service or products.
Limitation of Liability
Except as expressly provided in the insurance provision, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall LA MÚ.ÙZ, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, supplier, or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, including without limitation any purchases/sales.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LA MÚ.ÙZ assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (II) Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service or products; (III) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (IV) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service; (V) Any bugs, viruses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party; (IV) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the us of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or (VII) User content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by LA MÚ.ÙZ without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
We may terminate your participation in the Service at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation. We maintain sole discretion to bar your use of the Service in the future, for any reason that we determine or for no reason. This Agreement will remain in effect after your participation in the Service terminates.
This Agreement, together with all amendments, all documents referenced in this Agreement, and any other legal notices and agreements published by LA MÚ.ÙZ via the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and LA MÚ.ÙZ concerning the Service. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this Agreement invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and LA MÚ.ÙZ’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.